Saturday, October 20, 2012

Execution Time

Okay back to my story.
Parents. Dad and Mom. My best friends. The people that gave me life. It was execution time, time to tell my parents what was going on, and why we were acting sooo strange. I thought they were going to kill me, well both of us, that they will not want to look into our eyes, and make us go away and never come back. My boyfriend was so nervous, but me I was MORE nervous than ever, I didn't wanted to say anything, I though that everything was a dream. I couldn't do it. We were in the living room and my parents were in their room, I was so frighten until my boyfriend push me through the hallway until I got in front of the door. My hand were shaking, I couldn't do it, I couldn't break their hearts, I couldn't tell them, I couldn't open the door, I couldn't look into their eyes, I couldn't talk without crying, I couldn't. But something on me open the door and walk through the room, I just remember how happy they looked and how happy they were, Then I say "Can you please come to the living room, Guido has something to say", I could see into my parents face that their only thought would be "PLEASE God,don't be pregnant". I just knew what they were thinking. I was so disappoint of myself, the only thing I could was "How dumb I was".

No comments:

Post a Comment