Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finals Week

The scary and terrible finals week has come once again to our life's. Well for me, finals week is calculating the minimum grade so I can pass the semester :) True story. Finals had been a little hard, having a baby and being in school has been quit a trip, ups and downs. I just hope I pass this semester :/ if not I don't know what I am doing, but I will do my  very best to study until my brains catches on fire. But yeah, there is a BIG difference between having a baby and not having one during Finals week, they don't make concentrate. You have to be a multitasking (entertaining the baby, reading the chapter, feeding the baby, answering questions, playing with the baby, making a video project, etc... there are too many things. you have to be able to focus on everything. I didn't know that I was capable of doing it until now. I feel like a super hero, super mom ...just kidding that's too much. And not everyone is able to do it.
Some teachers just expect the student to know everything of the semester even the chapters they didn't cover but since is in the syllabus they had to know it or read it at least, does teachers should not be able to teach. Please if you are a teacher don't do this. I also hate does teachers that think that their class is the only class you are taking. Is not fair for anyone, not even for the other teachers. I repeat myself if you are a teachers and you are reading this, please DON'T do this!!

I hope everyone has an awesome Finals Week and you pass every class even if you think your not (God does miracles ;3) Remember keep calm, and do all the questions that you know for sure and then guess in the other ones, is just possibilities.

Comments: What do you hate about Finals Week??


No comments:

Post a Comment