Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday

Today is my last day of finals, almost everyone is done with their finals but not me u.u I still have to do a lab report for Biology and I have to finish a web page for my English class and everything is due today D:
But I am almost there!
I got an 91 in my Biology final, I'm very happy, I posted on my Facebook, that if I pass my Biology class I'm going to study to be a nurse lol but I don't know yet. I don't know what to do with life! 
I was majoring on Theater but since I got pregnant, I know that I have to study something that gives me money, but I don't know!!! aaaaaaaaaaaah


Tomorrow is my Hubby graduation! Yeiiii! finally we are going to be rich :p...not. I am going to do a cake but I don't know how yet. The only thing I know is that I am going to do for my very first time: Marshmallow Fondant :)
They say is better that the bought in store, so I will know later
Here is the link: http://aspicyperspective.com/2011/09/how-to-make-marshmallow-fondant.html
 copy paste guys :) This is the picture on her page:
It looks tasty and yummy , that's why I decide to follow her recipe 
I will take pictures of my fondant and upload them later :3 I hope everything will go alright

I'm going to do a poster so when he receives his diploma, so everyone could see me, that I am cheering for him :) I am very proud of him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment