Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Family

Letter to the walrus:
Family are family, they have love for each other. I hear stuff from both side but I don't know what to think. You are my sister and I stand WITH you, no matter what. And I expect you do the same, I know it's hard but you can do it. Everything it's possible, you know better. Sometimes you know that what they said it's true, so do the correct thing, so they don't have anything against you. I love you girl. Hey, we are young and you are on the top of the world right now. You just graduated, you can do anything you want and you know it, I have faith on you even if my parents don't (sometimes). "You have brains in your head. You have set on your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go." by Dr. Seuss. I think I know you more than anyone so just remember that.

Well, updates;
Thanksgiving was all about drama, hahaha because we usually celebrated with my grandma's sister but she didn't invited us this year, because they only think about the money and don't think about the sharing part :/ my grandma was heartbroken but the good thing is that her brother invited her and us with his family and when we finish with them, we went with my aunt just to spend some time with them but not to eat, it was really funny. All the problems with that part of the family started last year's thanksgiving. My wedding was the 26 of November (after thanksgiving), and my cousin was a groomsman so he had to be at the bachelor/bachelorette party, but it was on thanksgiving, so they got "mad" because he came to Juarez to MY wedding and not thanksgiving dinner with them. I am from Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua so my family that lives in El Paso didn't wanted to come to the wedding because it was to dangerous, so they didn't come. It was really sad because people that wasn't my family that live in El Paso came to my wedding.  yeah, so all the problems start there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment